About Me

My photo
Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
To know me is to feel my aura...you must be an intense person to understand me. I need poetry the way I need love, I need love to live. I love the rain because it inspires me. I aim to live a content life and enjoy the fruit of hard work. I believe that hard work paves our future. One cannot wish for a companion just to live, I believe that an empire can be built by two strong individual as long as the loyalty and interest have met their equilibrium to co-exist. I think life is simply lived at it's best when we simply learn to appreciate and love every moment we have living.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

You're the #1

When it comes to how I feel
When it comes to who I want
To see...
To hear...
To touch...
My King...
My reality...
My dreams...
You're the #1

Like a bad habit I can't let go
I'm an addict and to rehab I refused to go
Surpassing the physicality
Feeding my curiosity
I'm worst than a custy
When I'm jonzing for you baby
I don't need the Sun, the Moon, or the Stars
I just need your kisses with your heart

Inevitably misunderstandings will surface
It might even create a gap between you and me
As long as we keep holding on to what we got
Never forget we are worth more than gold from the start
Nothing can make us stop
We got an empire to build from the ground up
There's no point to chase tired ass games
I don't need glitter just to be fooled and lied again
I don't want any other man
Because you are who I want
My King…
You are second to none.


***This is about the sweetest man I know...Lennox <3 ***

1 comment:

See the world thru my eyes...

See the world thru my eyes...
My eyes can't lie...it sees every thing! It shows everything!