About Me

My photo
Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
To know me is to feel my aura...you must be an intense person to understand me. I need poetry the way I need love, I need love to live. I love the rain because it inspires me. I aim to live a content life and enjoy the fruit of hard work. I believe that hard work paves our future. One cannot wish for a companion just to live, I believe that an empire can be built by two strong individual as long as the loyalty and interest have met their equilibrium to co-exist. I think life is simply lived at it's best when we simply learn to appreciate and love every moment we have living.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

"RUBBADUBDUB SHYT"

It’s simply
Inevitable
How I’m makin’ you …

Loose ya head
Wit no subject …

Don’t you dare say…

It’s “Just another thread”

See today …
Instead of my
Typical
Replay…

Let’s say
This I give to you
I’m making you sweat
Some new words to say “heyyy!!!”

So, hey … we say

I keep leading you on…along…so come on!
And notice …

How we just may
Flowasist our way

It’s ok …

You singin’ along …
Praying that I go on…

But then I chop it up
Add few breaks …


Then stop it ….


Lock it up wit a
Dot…
Dot…
Dot ...

Others mock it
But you know I got it …

Yo they …
Givin me props …

So I bring it …

“IN A CAPS LOCK FONT”
you can’t miss it!!!

It’s not for just a minute…
From Monday to Sunday…I’ll make you nod nod nod
Losing control…every dot dot dot

I’m Contagiously
Outragiously
Riding your mind with my flow…

A yo …

I spit it fo’ my poetry boo

Imma take you high…
Make you think….
Did you hit a spliff before you read this line?


Get a wiff and get lost in my words …

You know I’m in you kid …

Hit that …
While you lean’ back …

To the
Hmmm, ahhhh …

Ahhh, hmmm …

Hmmm…
AHH! …

This ain’t a song …
It’s something new
For you old schoolers …and new schools too
I got love for you too!!!

Sort of like an
A cappella tunes
Wit a new twist

Nah …
It’s like a new funk Rock
And I’m da new KiZZ ...


S…
A…
B…
R…
O…
S…
I…
T…
A…


You know what’s up!
You know who this is

I play wit your words
On some
"RUBBADUBDUB SHYT"
And gave birth to the RE-Flow of The Year
THEY call me Tha Flowasist!


Posted 10/8/08

No comments:

Post a Comment

See the world thru my eyes...

See the world thru my eyes...
My eyes can't lie...it sees every thing! It shows everything!