About Me

My photo
Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
To know me is to feel my aura...you must be an intense person to understand me. I need poetry the way I need love, I need love to live. I love the rain because it inspires me. I aim to live a content life and enjoy the fruit of hard work. I believe that hard work paves our future. One cannot wish for a companion just to live, I believe that an empire can be built by two strong individual as long as the loyalty and interest have met their equilibrium to co-exist. I think life is simply lived at it's best when we simply learn to appreciate and love every moment we have living.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Dear Heart

I know it hurts you
but why do you chose to hold on?
You seem to not get it
Do I have need to explain some more?
Can't you see he left us?
Can't you believe what I seen?
The words that I screamed out loud
As you slowly shattered piece by piece.
I know he was good to you
For that moment in time
I know he made u beat faster
That was his talent, the master mind!
I guess it's my fault that I let him stare in mine
Cuz that was the moment he stole your keys through my eyes
Oh those silly kisses that I allowed him to take
Without even saying thank you
He just take and take and take

You're so stubborn you make me scream!
I cry and cry and you just don't listen to me!
You keep on holding on to a man that wanted to be free.
If I could I'd trade you in for free
For another that knows better than be a fool for him
What a shame you silly thing
He don't love us so stop beating for him!
Now now don't you start to cry
When you get emotional
It's so hard to breathe sometimes.

Do we need a book on how to move on?
Or go with the ladies to watch a man shake his groins?
Would that somehow help you jump for joy?
Shall we ask a Doctor for a pill for a temporary relief?
Until we finally get over that "oh he used to be so sweet"

Let's go and get out there my heart!
Let's not let Mr. Right pass us by and let another break his heart
Just because we're hang up on a man that don't deserve our love!
Dear heart, I just want you to stop breaking apart!

Posted 10/27/08

No comments:

Post a Comment

See the world thru my eyes...

See the world thru my eyes...
My eyes can't lie...it sees every thing! It shows everything!