About Me

My photo
Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
To know me is to feel my aura...you must be an intense person to understand me. I need poetry the way I need love, I need love to live. I love the rain because it inspires me. I aim to live a content life and enjoy the fruit of hard work. I believe that hard work paves our future. One cannot wish for a companion just to live, I believe that an empire can be built by two strong individual as long as the loyalty and interest have met their equilibrium to co-exist. I think life is simply lived at it's best when we simply learn to appreciate and love every moment we have living.

Friday, January 15, 2010

My 10th time moving...Oh gosh!


Hello y'all...soooooo I'm moving tomorrow morning...kinda scary thing don't you think? lol!!! Anyhow I will report back since I am running around like a headless chicken (a fine headless chicken if I must say so myself!!!!)

I got my brother and his friends helping me...so that is a blessing...and ofcourse that special somebody is helping me pack as well :)

Here we go...wish me luck!

Happy weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

See the world thru my eyes...

See the world thru my eyes...
My eyes can't lie...it sees every thing! It shows everything!