About Me

My photo
Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
To know me is to feel my aura...you must be an intense person to understand me. I need poetry the way I need love, I need love to live. I love the rain because it inspires me. I aim to live a content life and enjoy the fruit of hard work. I believe that hard work paves our future. One cannot wish for a companion just to live, I believe that an empire can be built by two strong individual as long as the loyalty and interest have met their equilibrium to co-exist. I think life is simply lived at it's best when we simply learn to appreciate and love every moment we have living.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Intro to blogging


Well here I am...it's 2010 and I decided that I should really start expressing my thoughts for the world to read :)well...that's AFTER watching Julia & Julia a movie based on Julia Childs love for cooking…so I got that movie to thank for :)

So let's begin our relationship...my name is Sabrositaness...for obvious reason that I am a curvier woman...but maybe we can curve that back to a less curve before the summer...wish me luck! :)

So have you started your resolution? I did...I started with organizing my apartment...throwing out unnecessary clutter and well...actually keeping things minimal and comfy. I might as well since I am paying rent :) To start the new year with less baggage is a good start don't you think? I think I will start buying paper plates (yes...the ones you can recycle) because I ABSOLUTELY HATE WASHING DISHES! lol!

So my blog will consist of random thoughts from emotional outburst of happiness or sadness...or whatever that seems to have taken my mind and wonder.

I do hope that you enjoy it as I know I will enjoy posting...are you reading? I hope so...and please do come around and check up on me...I love comments :)

See you soon...and btw...Happy New Year 2010 :)

1 comment:

  1. Update on my curves, well we are almost at the target :) Thanks to lots of home cooking (no junk food) and cutting carbs but gotta eat my meat :)

    This month (June)I'm turning 31...not scared as much as I was when I was hitting 30. I guess my last day on the calendar birth year doesn't seem so bad, especially when I look younger than 25 ;) (I know...I got a huge ego...but really I rather call it confidence - which btw took awhile to get used to. After all we (women) love to criticize ourselves as much as we criticize other girls)

    ReplyDelete

See the world thru my eyes...

See the world thru my eyes...
My eyes can't lie...it sees every thing! It shows everything!