About Me

My photo
Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
To know me is to feel my aura...you must be an intense person to understand me. I need poetry the way I need love, I need love to live. I love the rain because it inspires me. I aim to live a content life and enjoy the fruit of hard work. I believe that hard work paves our future. One cannot wish for a companion just to live, I believe that an empire can be built by two strong individual as long as the loyalty and interest have met their equilibrium to co-exist. I think life is simply lived at it's best when we simply learn to appreciate and love every moment we have living.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Resumes [Review & Response]

I thought of this thread "Resume" from the conversation I had at the office. How easy it would be if men and women provide a resume on what they got to offer...this is also a follow up on my post called "What is L.O.V.E.

Intro:

Everything in life has a reason
A reason of being and existing
But all I want is a reason to breathe and that is you
To exist in your heart and to be the one you run to
To give you the kiss that you been missing for so long
To trace your face as we lay down face to face
To hear your heart beat in sequence with mine.
I want to be the one you call home
Keep your heart safe away from the cold
Can we give love a try?
Only this time there's no more holding back.
if you're looking for something lasting
If you want that butterfly fluttering
As long as you can handle all day of laughing
All night of love making
And Saturday of entertaining
And that Sunday of movie and home cooking
Can you handle all that loving?
I got more curves than that woman on a magazine
Inside and out it's real, it's all me
I just have a few more questions, I hope you don't mind
Would you keep that twinkle in our eyes?
Would you take care of my heart?
And if we argue would you sleep staying mad?
I would rather talk and cuddle and preserved this love
Would you stay after we made love?
Or call your boys and head to a strip club?

Posted 11/2/08

No comments:

Post a Comment

See the world thru my eyes...

See the world thru my eyes...
My eyes can't lie...it sees every thing! It shows everything!