About Me

My photo
Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
To know me is to feel my aura...you must be an intense person to understand me. I need poetry the way I need love, I need love to live. I love the rain because it inspires me. I aim to live a content life and enjoy the fruit of hard work. I believe that hard work paves our future. One cannot wish for a companion just to live, I believe that an empire can be built by two strong individual as long as the loyalty and interest have met their equilibrium to co-exist. I think life is simply lived at it's best when we simply learn to appreciate and love every moment we have living.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

To Sleep Alone...(Dedicated to my Tito Atong)

I don't wan to talk of the things that were obvious
We knew that you was "special" that's what the doctors says
Grandma protected you and Grandpa tolerated you
But to me you was the funnest Uncle I knew
They said you were crazy and to me you were my clown
You demand for a lot of attention......
Someone to give you what you desire...
It's the simple things but it made you smile...
The attention it seemed you felt you just have to had.
I remember your laughter when you've done something bad...
Like a child you'd hide cuz Grandma's Candy you just had.
I used to watch you and although they were afraid of you.....
I knew that you would never hurt me....you was my friend too....
But I left to come to this country.....but I always remember you.
I knew that you was diagnosed with severe mental health too.
Although Grandmas love could not heal you....
Even though it broke her heart she had to send you out....
Your out burst of anger I knew was not from your heart....
You can't control the disease that was eating you inside out.
No one understood the loneliness inside of you....
and today was just like everyday until the phone rang....
All I heard was that you past away....
Starved yourself to death till your body gave way....
My heart broke in pieces as I think you....
Did you feel sorrow that's why you gave up on food?
Did you feel the emptiness and thought death would be better for you?
The saddest thing that replay in my mind...
Is that you thought you slept alone tonight....
Rest in piece Tito Atong...
Tonight you sleep well with Angels by your side
And for eternally God will be by your side.

***Dedicated to my Uncle who was diagnosed with Mental Illness....and died last night back home....RIP...see you in heaven Tito***Posted 9/17/08

No comments:

Post a Comment

See the world thru my eyes...

See the world thru my eyes...
My eyes can't lie...it sees every thing! It shows everything!