About Me

My photo
Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
To know me is to feel my aura...you must be an intense person to understand me. I need poetry the way I need love, I need love to live. I love the rain because it inspires me. I aim to live a content life and enjoy the fruit of hard work. I believe that hard work paves our future. One cannot wish for a companion just to live, I believe that an empire can be built by two strong individual as long as the loyalty and interest have met their equilibrium to co-exist. I think life is simply lived at it's best when we simply learn to appreciate and love every moment we have living.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Your rain...

It's hard
Not to fall for me...
To miss me the way
You've been longing for me
I'm in your mind

Day in...

and

Day out...


And you can't seem
To dust the thoughts



aside...

You wonder

why...
Do I linger in your mind?
My face seems to


Float on by...


From a dream
You want to wake up
In reality to find me
To hold me
To be


With me...

You want my loving
And that's cool
I got 999 men
and now plus you
Asking and wanting
To prove
Themselves to me
To be so true

If you let one of them
To take me



Away...


If you don't fight
Hard enough
For me to



Stay..




The rain is all
That you can taste

And every time
Those clouds comes in
You'll remember me




Smiling... at you




Looking... at you




You'd missed out
On a love that's true
You could have been
The one I say I do to...

When it train...
It pours...




It comes down
Strong on you
We could have
Made love in the rain...




Spooning me
As we watch the rain
On my window pane...




But now
You try hard...



To hide the pain
Your tears flowing...



As your rain...

Posted 5/2/09

No comments:

Post a Comment

See the world thru my eyes...

See the world thru my eyes...
My eyes can't lie...it sees every thing! It shows everything!