About Me

My photo
Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
To know me is to feel my aura...you must be an intense person to understand me. I need poetry the way I need love, I need love to live. I love the rain because it inspires me. I aim to live a content life and enjoy the fruit of hard work. I believe that hard work paves our future. One cannot wish for a companion just to live, I believe that an empire can be built by two strong individual as long as the loyalty and interest have met their equilibrium to co-exist. I think life is simply lived at it's best when we simply learn to appreciate and love every moment we have living.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Poetry making love to me...

Slowly you undress my emotions
Caressing my skin with your flow
You made me quiver with your words
Like a kiss at the back of my neck and I'm sold
Gentle cool breeze between us two
But I knew you being inside of me felt sooo soo so good
I let out a scream as we merged into one
My Mind inspired by you
My body is out of control
My soul was lifted with just the thought of you
I shiver as we exhale
I quiver...
I breathe...
I cried as you kiss my lips
My lips need not speak those words
Our hands does all the work
You being a part of...our entity
The bond that only you and I can see
I've reached heaven
and roamed the open sea
You got me down on my knees
You pulled me back up and kissed me once more
As we rode our raging emotions out of control
I exhaled and heard your heart beats
I could still taste you in my lips
Do you mind if I take some notes?
To share our love making to the world?

Posted 10/2/08

1 comment:

See the world thru my eyes...

See the world thru my eyes...
My eyes can't lie...it sees every thing! It shows everything!