About Me

My photo
Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
To know me is to feel my aura...you must be an intense person to understand me. I need poetry the way I need love, I need love to live. I love the rain because it inspires me. I aim to live a content life and enjoy the fruit of hard work. I believe that hard work paves our future. One cannot wish for a companion just to live, I believe that an empire can be built by two strong individual as long as the loyalty and interest have met their equilibrium to co-exist. I think life is simply lived at it's best when we simply learn to appreciate and love every moment we have living.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

My Resume [Follow up on the thread]

As requested here’s the resume that I put together to reply on my thread. Thanks for the love on the piece everyone!

Objective

I am an enthusiastic, reliable and highly motivated individual with over 15 years of dating experience from puppy love to being engaged. With Strong analytical skills with the ability to focus on detail, identify a problem and propose a solution (which was learned the hard way). A strong member of any team (for we are a team once we are together) and multitasking skills (can be the wifey and business woman at the same time), capable to work well independently and as part of a team. Excels in fast-paced environments (let’s it face one must always upgrade) and communicates efficiently. Looking for a companion where I can upgrade my skills and dedicate my time and most importantly my heart.


Education


Both book smart and street smart!





Work Experience

I’ve worked on self to understand
Who I am,
Where I want to be
And the life I want to lead
I’ve realized that love is something you can’t buy
But you can’t survive on love alone
A mind must be balance and guide the heart at all times
For the heart can succumb to the most simple gesture of kindness
The heart accepts and forgives anything
But with the right assistance with our mind
The heart can avoid heart aches
The heart can survive the heart ache
Because the mind knows better than to quit.
The body is a temple not to be worship in a glass
But to be given to the one you love,
Not just to bear a child,
But to make passionate love
The hands are not to inflict pain
To shake the hands of those whose aura shines to you
To hug those who touches your heart
To hug those who needs a hug
The lips to kiss with passion and intensity
The lips to open for the words to come out
From the heart we shall speak the truth
To say how we feel when cupid hits us
But do bite your tongue
When the words that wants to come out are of lies
For truth reveals itself in due time
I do not hold a grudge anymore…
Keeping that anger inside does not do anything to others
But it kept me like a prisoner without parole
So this time I am putting myself out there
I know love exist even if being unfaithful seem to be “bliss”
You hear it in a song and even on so many show
But this is life and I am real
So this is my resume
And hoping that I be blessed
The one that God especially created to match mine
He whose heart beats compliments mine.



So what you guys think? Please do reply and post your own resume :)
Posted 11/15/08

No comments:

Post a Comment

See the world thru my eyes...

See the world thru my eyes...
My eyes can't lie...it sees every thing! It shows everything!