About Me

My photo
Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
To know me is to feel my aura...you must be an intense person to understand me. I need poetry the way I need love, I need love to live. I love the rain because it inspires me. I aim to live a content life and enjoy the fruit of hard work. I believe that hard work paves our future. One cannot wish for a companion just to live, I believe that an empire can be built by two strong individual as long as the loyalty and interest have met their equilibrium to co-exist. I think life is simply lived at it's best when we simply learn to appreciate and love every moment we have living.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

I still...

I’ve written it many different ways before
I heard myself screaming your name some more
I hate you! I love you! I miss you! I need you!
I can’t seem to get over you!
I died with every moment I reminisced what once was.
The same memory is what I need to live by.
I thought I was weak for crying…
But not drowning in my own tears made me strong.
No matter how much my heart breaks
I still believe that love will come home to me someday.
But loving you and loving me doesn’t seem to work
It’s like the same poison that killed Juliet
Her love was never given a chance to grow
Or did she try to move on?
I am not Juliet and you are not my Romeo.
This selfish love needs to go.
Is it my fault that I can’t get over you?
Is it his fault that he can never be you?
Is it your fault that I fell in with love you?
But it’s your fault that you decided to stray from US.
From the very thing I thought was good enough
I gave you the very best of me
I guess I drowned you with love and sincerity
I've wasted thousands of kisses on your lips
Threw away my dreams of being happy
You almost made me hate love
But love was patient with me…
Until my heart decides to break away from you
Until then…I’ll dedicate these words to you.

Posted 11/21/08

No comments:

Post a Comment

See the world thru my eyes...

See the world thru my eyes...
My eyes can't lie...it sees every thing! It shows everything!