About Me

My photo
Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
To know me is to feel my aura...you must be an intense person to understand me. I need poetry the way I need love, I need love to live. I love the rain because it inspires me. I aim to live a content life and enjoy the fruit of hard work. I believe that hard work paves our future. One cannot wish for a companion just to live, I believe that an empire can be built by two strong individual as long as the loyalty and interest have met their equilibrium to co-exist. I think life is simply lived at it's best when we simply learn to appreciate and love every moment we have living.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Wanting...but not in need...

Chinese Astrology: Year of the Ox
You could be receiving some sad or unhappy news. Remember to remain tactful under this circumstance, regardless of what you're faced with now. In the future, your friends and family could remember how well you composed yourself upon the release of this information more than the news itself.
Daily Flirt:
A little indulgence never hurt anybody, you least of all. Go forth on a quest for serious pleasure and total decadence.
Daily Couples:
You and your darling have already explored the tried-and-true. The stars say it's time to branch out and experiment with innovation. Think about your relationship and your individual connections to the world.
Daily Singles:
So the romantic sizzle went fizzle between you and a recent prospect. Even when things don't work out, you know that you were better off for following your instincts. You're so much wiser now.
January 29, 2010
1. Cancer (6/22-7/22)
You've been feeling extremely emotional for days, and that's actually going to peak right about now -- thanks to the stars. You may need to put an end to a particular situation that's gone past the point of being productive or emotionally healthy for all parties concerned. While that won't be easy, you know it has to be done. It really is for the best.

Who is this person that seems to know my life and flops all of my thought in my horoscope? What is it about a monogamy relationship that seems to be difficult to understand? Could it be me or could it be him? I got the commitment I wanted. He was someone attentive, caring, emotionally attached, and not afraid of relationship. But then between my moving to Scarborough to wanting to make him happy, something fell in between the cracks, that I thought I was absolutely sure was FINE. And being the woman that I am, my emotions was off the hook. But in the end...he is the one I want...we just have to communicate better and as for myself...I need to trust him to be with him.

NOT NEW TO THE GAME:
There’s a very distinct line between wanting and needing. And for those of you that knows the woman that I am, I DON’T NEED a MAN…I however WANT a MAN because of the obvious things that they can do. BUT I will not SETTLE for less than what I DESERVED. I know that relationships are balanced by “give and take” but why does MOST relationship lack the simple, yet important, element of excitement and romance? If being in a monogamous relationship mean settling for LESS, no wonder there are so many smart, independent, powerful & beautiful SINGLE women out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

See the world thru my eyes...

See the world thru my eyes...
My eyes can't lie...it sees every thing! It shows everything!