About Me

My photo
Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
To know me is to feel my aura...you must be an intense person to understand me. I need poetry the way I need love, I need love to live. I love the rain because it inspires me. I aim to live a content life and enjoy the fruit of hard work. I believe that hard work paves our future. One cannot wish for a companion just to live, I believe that an empire can be built by two strong individual as long as the loyalty and interest have met their equilibrium to co-exist. I think life is simply lived at it's best when we simply learn to appreciate and love every moment we have living.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Almost

I think I'm over you
I repeated those words over and over again
But the stubborn tears tend to reappear
Every Sunday or when there's soft rain falls,
I remember you...when you let me fall
Fall in love with you

I tried to shake it off
Our memories that gets me soft
An over played movie
Damn those good ol'memories
But I'm almost over you,
I'm almost over you at last...
Except when I'm alone,
I could feel your warmth embrace
The soft kisses at the back of my neck
When you used to nibble my ear
When your hands held mine
And when we criss crossed our thighs
And when I need someone,
It all points out to you...

I'm incapable...of forgetting you
Incapable...of not feeling blue
Up to now I still can't believe
The hold on my heart, the key you seemed to keep
But I am almost over you...
I will repeat those words until it comes true
Anything better than crying over you
And no matter what I do,
I'm incapable of forgetting you...
It's beyond my heart's control...
For my heart, my mind, my soul you disabled.

I'm almost over you
Until "Thanks Giving" comes around
To think of the things we should be thankful for
And I wished I was able to be thankful of you this time around.
I still remember you putting me on the counter
Just for an intense and long passionate kiss
I wished I didn't remember...
After all my heart in your hand was always in danger.

I'm almost over you...
Just as long as the summer no longer comes around
Or the Fall leaves no longer paint the town
Or the Winter when we used to cuddle for warmth
Or any holidays as a matter of fact
Because wrapping presents just breaks my heart.
Or that darn Spring
When you confessed of your illicit fling.

So this thanks giving I'm really thank for...
Being able to write these words...
Because without poetry...I'd probably explode!

Posted 10/11/08

No comments:

Post a Comment

See the world thru my eyes...

See the world thru my eyes...
My eyes can't lie...it sees every thing! It shows everything!