About Me

My photo
Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
To know me is to feel my aura...you must be an intense person to understand me. I need poetry the way I need love, I need love to live. I love the rain because it inspires me. I aim to live a content life and enjoy the fruit of hard work. I believe that hard work paves our future. One cannot wish for a companion just to live, I believe that an empire can be built by two strong individual as long as the loyalty and interest have met their equilibrium to co-exist. I think life is simply lived at it's best when we simply learn to appreciate and love every moment we have living.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Charice Pempenco - serenaded my ears!!!

Good morning everyone! While enjoying my coffee and toast with butter and Strawberry Jam, I am here blog a little more...let's just say my heart beats inspired me once again to share :)

I was watching Charice Pempengco (who is from my country of the Philippines) on YOUTUBE and I can't help but let a few tears drip down from my asian eyes to my rosey cheeks. This girl truly got talents and that passion that she has singing. To have that talent be recognized by Ellen DeGeneres, Celine and Oprah is HUUUUGE!!! But I believe the best moments are every time she looks at her proud mother and knows that she is singing to her. And after she sings you could see her tears...isn't that something? That's what you call passion...the love for her singing...and most of all it is hard not to be affected by her amazing voice. I just hope that she does not turn like the other stars who sold their dignity for a few or *ahem* millions of $$$$$. I am going to buy her CD :) I absolutely love her song A NOTE TO GOD...you guys should really check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4Xd435coD4 (have a tissue handy because if you are like me...well you won't have dry eyes at all)

No comments:

Post a Comment

See the world thru my eyes...

See the world thru my eyes...
My eyes can't lie...it sees every thing! It shows everything!