About Me

My photo
Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
To know me is to feel my aura...you must be an intense person to understand me. I need poetry the way I need love, I need love to live. I love the rain because it inspires me. I aim to live a content life and enjoy the fruit of hard work. I believe that hard work paves our future. One cannot wish for a companion just to live, I believe that an empire can be built by two strong individual as long as the loyalty and interest have met their equilibrium to co-exist. I think life is simply lived at it's best when we simply learn to appreciate and love every moment we have living.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Pandoras Box

We ignored the signs like blind fools
We were the missing pieces of each other
Instead we became just ex's to one another
I was that down %#&@$! chick
Like EVE of Rough Rider...
The one that fell for a Rasta
Your Sabrosita...
Held it together like a soldier!

When you reached zero chips
It didn't matter...
This mami pulled it together!
Like a Texas Hold Em' Champion player
Bluffed throughout the game
And let you shine brighter!
Like Pinocchio your lies were hard to hide!
You roamed the streets like the Dark Knight
Spreading dosage to custy's alike
Scarborough's mobile pharmacy!
But you were unavailable to me.

Showered me with gifts
A luxury of 100% silk cold bed sheets!
The streets can't love you like I do
Didn't Ms. Stephens preached that to you?
You trying to buy what I gave you for free
My love didn't cost a thing!
Thought you got the hint when I played that song to you!

I didn't mind riding the rocket with you...
Way back when it was just you and me!
When red light means go...
And four seasons went by seven times!
But you roamed the streets one night!
Forgot the route that takes you home!
And I got tired...
Of waiting until your food got cold...
When all the candles melted...
And all I see were smokes...
I stopped believing in you
In my strength to be our glue!

I thought you were......
The "Happily" to my "Ever After"
Then comes the predicted bad weather
As if Tsunami, Tornado and Earthquake
In my heart decided to meet!
Tore our foundation!
Span all the lies around!
The lightning had its show...
Highlighted the imperfections in the dark!

We've opened Pandora's box!
Tick!
Tack!
Our time in this game is up!
You're too far gone to hold...
I will rise above this tragedy...
My eyes will dry eventually...
But I wonder if you knew...
We were the perfect fit!
You were the beautiful nightmare...
That changed my future to bitter
From what used to be so sweet...


Posted 11/15/09

No comments:

Post a Comment

See the world thru my eyes...

See the world thru my eyes...
My eyes can't lie...it sees every thing! It shows everything!