About Me

My photo
Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
To know me is to feel my aura...you must be an intense person to understand me. I need poetry the way I need love, I need love to live. I love the rain because it inspires me. I aim to live a content life and enjoy the fruit of hard work. I believe that hard work paves our future. One cannot wish for a companion just to live, I believe that an empire can be built by two strong individual as long as the loyalty and interest have met their equilibrium to co-exist. I think life is simply lived at it's best when we simply learn to appreciate and love every moment we have living.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

No wonder I didn't make the cut

I had a man tell me
That’s he’s curious about me
That I made his heart stop
Over thinking and wanting to kiss
Wait…I heard this old jingle before!
I guess I struck a chord
His screw face says it all!

He followed me around
And yelling
“No you ain’t all that!”


Then it hits me
Like an epiphany
Why AM I not ALL THAT to him?
A girl he can holler at?
He must feel lucky (I giggled privately!)
Me…me?


Well let’s see…

Honestly
I believe that anything
That hollers meant to be caged like a wild dog
Thank god I ain’t all that to him anymore!

I paused because
I can’t stop laughing (lol)


That sounded funny…
Didn’t it?


But I sat for a minute

Rewound my life
And pressed replay
Then I noticed that
I’ve been seeing reruns

The reason may be that
I tend to stay on the same course!
When would these men get with the program?

But here I am
Writing a similar script
I got him tripping
Cause this pretty woman walked away from him
He thought I wanted an audition?
To be his leading lady? Amongst how many? (ha!)


But when I checked his
Resume
I’m like…


No Wonder I’m not your type!
I don’t respond to your “holla!”
And
You already got a baby mama drama!
You just mad that you didn’t
Made me stop

And Guess what?


I may be single…

But I’m happy not to roll with you like those s l u t s!

Posted 10/3/08

No comments:

Post a Comment

See the world thru my eyes...

See the world thru my eyes...
My eyes can't lie...it sees every thing! It shows everything!