About Me

My photo
Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
To know me is to feel my aura...you must be an intense person to understand me. I need poetry the way I need love, I need love to live. I love the rain because it inspires me. I aim to live a content life and enjoy the fruit of hard work. I believe that hard work paves our future. One cannot wish for a companion just to live, I believe that an empire can be built by two strong individual as long as the loyalty and interest have met their equilibrium to co-exist. I think life is simply lived at it's best when we simply learn to appreciate and love every moment we have living.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Unreal goodbye

I watched your lips as you spoke to me
But I heard nothing of that painful melody
My heart shut out the words I didn't want to hear
Switched up the words to make it sweeter for me
I stepped back from the heat that you wanted to give
Afraid that your message would get through skin deep
I closed my eyes to rewind the time
The first time you approached me
Like a movie it replayed in my mind
How you think I was so so so fine
I could still feel your hands when you held mine for the very first time
As we kissed,hugged and your promises to never make me blue
I opened my eyes with a strong punch of this sudden reality
The silence and coldness was evident between you and me
I felt the tearing of my heart as you tore me apart
Your words confessing that someone replaced me in your heart
Everything suddenly froze
I screamed "I loved you" but you heard none of those words
I could see myself fading as she is now all that you see
I looked at your lips...how you used to love to kiss me
Your hands that couldn't get enough of holding me
Every minute seemed to last for eternity
As we sat in silence
I'm trying to hold on to my sanity
Am I in a nightmare and tomorrow you'd still love me?
In denial my this heart of mine crashing before me
My tears felt like hot lava on my cheeks burning me as you walked away
From us, from me, from what used to be.
From what could have been a home that she could never be.

Posted 10/1/08

No comments:

Post a Comment

See the world thru my eyes...

See the world thru my eyes...
My eyes can't lie...it sees every thing! It shows everything!