About Me

My photo
Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
To know me is to feel my aura...you must be an intense person to understand me. I need poetry the way I need love, I need love to live. I love the rain because it inspires me. I aim to live a content life and enjoy the fruit of hard work. I believe that hard work paves our future. One cannot wish for a companion just to live, I believe that an empire can be built by two strong individual as long as the loyalty and interest have met their equilibrium to co-exist. I think life is simply lived at it's best when we simply learn to appreciate and love every moment we have living.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunday Randomness

Hello Readers,

So this is Sunday...a pretty chill day for me with my sweety. My life is full of surprises even on the calmest day of the week.

So I went downstairs to get a pack of smoke and randomly talking to this man about burnt movie and how the store is still burning some copies of Hurt Locker. When this apt. building security guard started to play "cop" and talk about how it's illegal and shit to buy pirated movies. I was like HOLD THE FUCKIN PHONE...ohm...last I recall it was a conversation between A & B not C! I don't recall asking him for his blodclut opinion! So being the smart mouthed person that I am I told him that it's my money and I will spend it however I want to spend it. And if I am able to get good deals...wtf not??? SO I thought that was the end of it...surely I was mistaken. PIZZA came and I had to pick it up from downstairs. Mr. Security was sure enough to cross my path once again. As I was paying the delivery guy he started saying "Don't trust her, she's a thief" So last I remember I saw red like a bull I attacked! I told him " where the fuck you come off calling me a thief you fake ass cop wanna be? Just cuz you failed the police academy and you can only settle for being a security does not mean you can open your blodclut mouth!!! Guess he learned his lesson BUT then again...I am sure that we will meet again...sooner than later and I am looking forward to it.

Anyways...so yes I am still with him...the only man that I can honestly say I love with all my heart that I actually don't mind doing dishes...YUP that's a HUGE deal...I don't like doing dishes for ANYONE!

Relationships are hard but it gets easier in time right??? If someone ever release an actual manual on relationship and I am talking about real solutions and NOT of those waste of paper books...I am sure to buy & read it. Men and women are different in terms of how we handle our emotions and how we deal with situations. Sometimes I think we are too afraid to be happy because of what our past painted the future for us. But how do we let go of the past if our future don't understand that our reactions is not meant to start a fight but a simple cry out for a little bit more words of security! But without communication a relationship is always heading towards the end before it can even really flourish. But what do I know...I am still fighting my jealousy demons that my patient man is trying his best to deal with and understand.

Anyways...until next time...Sabrositaness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

See the world thru my eyes...

See the world thru my eyes...
My eyes can't lie...it sees every thing! It shows everything!