About Me

My photo
Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
To know me is to feel my aura...you must be an intense person to understand me. I need poetry the way I need love, I need love to live. I love the rain because it inspires me. I aim to live a content life and enjoy the fruit of hard work. I believe that hard work paves our future. One cannot wish for a companion just to live, I believe that an empire can be built by two strong individual as long as the loyalty and interest have met their equilibrium to co-exist. I think life is simply lived at it's best when we simply learn to appreciate and love every moment we have living.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Randomness...

Hello Readers,

How are you? Hows life been treating you for the 2010? Considering it is mid March already!!! Wow...Years are getting shorter, days seems to have changed to hours and hours feels like a second...I swear I was in 1999 then I blinked and it March 2010 only has ten more days until April comes hopping in! Most conversations I have had lately was about how fast everything seem to go by...life seems to be faster and as we all are guilty of...we simply don't have time to enjoy every minute of it. We always tend to reason that there are things to be done, needs to be done, or over due to be taken care of. But why can't we stop? Well TIME = MONEY therefore due to the fact that the circulation of dineros seems to be in a 1% group of the rich & wealthy...we simply don't have their "TIME".

I used to say that you can't eat love! Looking for a partner in life means being compatible with the person based on the following qualities: Chemistry, Visual Appreciation, Emotional Connection, Sexual Intensity and Financial Credibility. LOVE was the last thing I want to focus on because let's face it...LOVE alone does not seem to be enough because there are so many people out there that just don't love LOVE anymore.

There's so many cheaters out there and I just really don't have any tolerance for that. This is coming from personal experiences. I still don't understand why people cheat...but I guess we will never know because unless we ourselves respect the person we are currently with...temptations are out there. But you must ask yourself...is it worth it? Do you really think that the person you are cheatin with won't turn around and do it to you? Karma is not one to mess with! But I think the biggest mistake is staying with someone who do you wrong! As much as you love someone nothing in this world can fix a relationship that has to deal with cheating lovers!!! Personally...do your crying, vent, get your dirnk on with your friends and MOVE ON! I mean...once a cheater ALWAYS will be a cheater.

Frankly, I don't have that time in this lifetime to play games. I like being inlove, being happy, content and knowing that I can still look at myself in the mirror and respect the person that I am. I know my worth and I know love should not hurt...therefore love has a thin line...which side you are on is based on YOUR OWN actions.

Life has a funny way in reminding us what matters most AND it sure knows how to catch you off guard! I mean the world is a pretty damn small place lately. Some of our past seems to haunt us or seem to cross fire with our future. Have you even been in a situation when you know you are not supposed to be in that time & place and you took a chance...and BOOM sure enough karma's shadow approaches near by to tell you...SEE BITCH I TOLD YOU SO! Makes you retract and say to yourself "I knew it...what are the likelihood?" But it also benefits future because you realizes that nothing is worth it when it would lead to your future going back to a dark damped place. Never forget the past to ensure that you take care of tomorrow.

Life as of late, truly have been good to me. I feel that God did listen to my prayer...I asked him to take my hand and guide me to a happy life. What he thinks I deserved and sure enough things are finally calm. Work is good, new apt is awesome, my friends and family are in good health and doing well and the man of my life is the love I've always craved for.

I know NO RELATIONSHIP is perfect...there were issues that we are both working on to ensure it does not ruin our future. But I love him and I know he loves me with his words, his actions, his eyes and the way he makes me feel like I am important to him. I know he is not a ball player, or has riches out of this world, but I love him and no man can take me away from him. I could see him in my life for the rest of our life. I can't see the future like a psychic but I feel him. If he could only hear how my heart treasure him. I respect him for his goal orientedness, for his hard work and for taking care of my needs. And when he looks at me and smile...I know he could be the one I could half a baby with. For those who knows me...this would be a shocker since I didn't want to have kids. I used to feel that true love is not around and I don't want to have a broken family. So I rather not. And then I met him...I thank him for finding me. For helping me restore my belief that yes, falling and being so inlove with someone can exist. The kind of love that I tend to write about finally applies to my own real life story. (Papa, if you are reading this...we are worth more than gold...and the sky is a limit...you are my Happily Ever...hopefully there's no ending in our love story...I love you Lennox!)

I will be back to post some more of my new works...and some more of my random thoughts on Saturdays :) But for now I will say ALOHA!!!

Until next time :) Sabrosita

No comments:

Post a Comment

See the world thru my eyes...

See the world thru my eyes...
My eyes can't lie...it sees every thing! It shows everything!