About Me

My photo
Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
To know me is to feel my aura...you must be an intense person to understand me. I need poetry the way I need love, I need love to live. I love the rain because it inspires me. I aim to live a content life and enjoy the fruit of hard work. I believe that hard work paves our future. One cannot wish for a companion just to live, I believe that an empire can be built by two strong individual as long as the loyalty and interest have met their equilibrium to co-exist. I think life is simply lived at it's best when we simply learn to appreciate and love every moment we have living.

Friday, March 5, 2010

Nothing Compares To You

I know all of the things that you do
Can't compare you to all the men I am used to
I can't even say you're my O'neal
I hope someday we say I do's as we kneel
I won't wish you to be just like Mike
Honey we ain't got Game we got Love.
Don't want you to be like Usher
The man Confessed his way out of the best thing in his life
Never had to sing like D'Angelo
You'll never have to ask How Does It Feel?
There's no need to ask, for you I'll just provide.
When Joe look for his Good Girl..
You got a woman in me.
Tyrese would envy you as he sang On Top Of Me
Cuz baby I'll be all over you
I'll be your personal fantasy Galaxy.
Better than R. Kelly's Chocolate Factory.
When DruHill talked about how Men Always Regret
With me there's no need to worry I got you.
I know you said it better than BoyzIIMen
When you say your Thank You In Advance
When it comes to loving you...
Seven days of the week is never enough

No comments:

Post a Comment

See the world thru my eyes...

See the world thru my eyes...
My eyes can't lie...it sees every thing! It shows everything!