About Me

My photo
Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
To know me is to feel my aura...you must be an intense person to understand me. I need poetry the way I need love, I need love to live. I love the rain because it inspires me. I aim to live a content life and enjoy the fruit of hard work. I believe that hard work paves our future. One cannot wish for a companion just to live, I believe that an empire can be built by two strong individual as long as the loyalty and interest have met their equilibrium to co-exist. I think life is simply lived at it's best when we simply learn to appreciate and love every moment we have living.

Friday, March 5, 2010

My Everything

How long does it take until I no longer have to wait....
To break the gates that stops my skin to touch yours
My heart is one with yours
My thoughts occupied by your words
Our world...yes...yours and mine...entwined....
Like the night I counted every sip of my wine
Hoping you'll see the anticipation as I waited for my time.
Every breathe and every smile
Every twinkle that I see deep in your eyes
It's like my heart froze you in time...
Just to paint every inch of you that I admire
No frame can quite capture the beauty that I see
Because in your eyes I know that's a reflection of me
No matter who sees that I am forever be
Yours and yours to keep...would you just hold me?
It's the ticking of the seconds on my faithful wrist
Telling me that this night must be ended with a kiss
A kiss to end this magical bliss...
I sigh...and I wished
That somehow your mind captured the aura of my mist
And I dare not close my eyes even for this one special wish
Too afraid that one second I'd missed
The smile that brought joy to my lips
And so I wait for that special kiss...
and with one sweep it was your lips ignited with mine
I could swear my heart never felt all emotions at one time
So how long does a girl have to wait....
To feel those lips before it's too late?
Knowing all I have to give is my everything...
Knowing I could potentially lose my everything...

No comments:

Post a Comment

See the world thru my eyes...

See the world thru my eyes...
My eyes can't lie...it sees every thing! It shows everything!