About Me

My photo
Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
To know me is to feel my aura...you must be an intense person to understand me. I need poetry the way I need love, I need love to live. I love the rain because it inspires me. I aim to live a content life and enjoy the fruit of hard work. I believe that hard work paves our future. One cannot wish for a companion just to live, I believe that an empire can be built by two strong individual as long as the loyalty and interest have met their equilibrium to co-exist. I think life is simply lived at it's best when we simply learn to appreciate and love every moment we have living.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Live MY Life

It’s not that I am skipping…or avoiding or acting different
Just living a life that I can call my own
No one to tell me how to be, when to be, or what to believe
I had my moments when I was in the dark
When I thought no one cared or loved me as a matter of fact
I had my back up against the wall
Everyone left…nothing was right any more
Good karma I thought would come back to me
Became a memory of how people could be
They’re all living their life
Then I asked “What about me?”
So I made movements to flip the written scripts
I got my family who went all out for me
Who was there without judging me
Change of lifestyle meant being good internally
External will reflect what's within inevitably
Don’t want the same old thing
Dusted dirt off of my shoulder to be free
This is my refresh
A new start
A new canvass to paint the rest of my life
The one above granted my wish
Life with happiness without feeling guilt
So if you wonder where I have been
I am here…more aware than what I used to be
I’ve been doing right by me
Learnt from my old mistakes
Took notes then that’s why I am better today
I am not going to apologize for living my life
I am answering life’s questions of “whys”
If you know me at all...
You'd understand I'm just living my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

See the world thru my eyes...

See the world thru my eyes...
My eyes can't lie...it sees every thing! It shows everything!