About Me

My photo
Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
To know me is to feel my aura...you must be an intense person to understand me. I need poetry the way I need love, I need love to live. I love the rain because it inspires me. I aim to live a content life and enjoy the fruit of hard work. I believe that hard work paves our future. One cannot wish for a companion just to live, I believe that an empire can be built by two strong individual as long as the loyalty and interest have met their equilibrium to co-exist. I think life is simply lived at it's best when we simply learn to appreciate and love every moment we have living.

Friday, March 5, 2010

Future

The room span around
Taking me all the way back in time
The very moment...
The exact year...
To the day...
Of the month...
On that hour...
To the dot of the second
Like a bookmark in my mind.
Reliving the story of one page
From the chapter that once upon a time included you
Realizing I would do it a thousand times
To love you like I did before
To give you my all and so much more
I'm willing now just like I have before
All it took was my name for you to call
Me, myself, and I are ready to give all and all
Through the years nothing seemed to change
I hope the "then" does not ruin
The possibility of what could be "now"
It was a bitter sweet past
But we could make a sweet life somehow
Right here...just me and you...
I'm taking a chance to see what might be
A future with you is all I seek...
Say that you do want to start new cuz I do.
With all my heart love you

No comments:

Post a Comment

See the world thru my eyes...

See the world thru my eyes...
My eyes can't lie...it sees every thing! It shows everything!