About Me

My photo
Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
To know me is to feel my aura...you must be an intense person to understand me. I need poetry the way I need love, I need love to live. I love the rain because it inspires me. I aim to live a content life and enjoy the fruit of hard work. I believe that hard work paves our future. One cannot wish for a companion just to live, I believe that an empire can be built by two strong individual as long as the loyalty and interest have met their equilibrium to co-exist. I think life is simply lived at it's best when we simply learn to appreciate and love every moment we have living.

Friday, March 5, 2010

Mr. Man

Constant kissing,
And touching...
Touches that makes me fall...
Fall for the things that you so...so well
Well...enough to make me think of you so
So much times we rock the bed and moan
Moan your name cuz what you do is what I crave
Craving our moments...
Our kisses that we share
Shared those laughter
And it linger in the air
Air that we exhale as we just move on and on
On you turn me on
While Luther play that song...
Songs you sang as we chill
Our body entwined...
And just be...
Be here with me...
Is where I longed for you to be...
Because I know that we could...
Be more than just...
Just what we became to be...
What are we?
We make love but not in love...
Would you miss it?

It was a one line then two
Maybe three by then I knew...
Knew that this music man
Could be a sweet one too...
Too far yet close...
Close enough to talk,
To talk is to make a call
Then say that first hello...
Hello...Hi...
Then a conversation flow right through...
Through this nite of dark sky...
Sky high...
Up there where we can get high...
High as a cloud so that we may fly...
Flyin thoughts that only he and I understand...
Understood the language we exchange everytime
Everytime we talk it's like the first time.
Time time time is it the right one?
One, two, three months gone by...
He still captures my mind
Mind is a terrible thing to waste...
Waste no time...the presciouness of memory in line
For its just a sad thing to wake up alone...
Alone not to be...
Be without him is a sad story...
It doesn't start with once upon a time...
Times?
How many times can a heart break...
One, two, or three maybe...
Maybe this is how the story came to be
How he became...
Mr. Man to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

See the world thru my eyes...

See the world thru my eyes...
My eyes can't lie...it sees every thing! It shows everything!