About Me

My photo
Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
To know me is to feel my aura...you must be an intense person to understand me. I need poetry the way I need love, I need love to live. I love the rain because it inspires me. I aim to live a content life and enjoy the fruit of hard work. I believe that hard work paves our future. One cannot wish for a companion just to live, I believe that an empire can be built by two strong individual as long as the loyalty and interest have met their equilibrium to co-exist. I think life is simply lived at it's best when we simply learn to appreciate and love every moment we have living.

Friday, March 5, 2010

Always always, Never never

From the very first time we knew there was something there
We used to always talk till the morning sunrise.
You never knew the little things you do mean so much to me
And I’m always afraid to fall in love
I told myself never to let you in
But cupid must have hit me right, when you smiled at me.
I was never happy just to be your friend.
You always had a way that I can’t explain
I tried to look for someone else
But it’s you…I crave for always in the end.
You always tested my patience.
I always push away my own doubts
Tears never seemed to dry at night
When you’re far and your kiss I longed to have
Every 7th day, you always come along
Always lost in this never ending dream
Another cycle of never knowing
Always praying that we never let go
To just tell you that I love you so
But you never let me in
Always got excuses why you left me waiting
I always try to make you smile
Your special day, I went an extra mile.
But you were the last to call on mine.
You assumed materialistic things suffice
Instead of you being there to personally say a bday wish.
Right then I realize…
You’re just a waste of time.
Conversation never seemed to last any more
It always left me feeling frustrated
Wishing I should have never called.
It hurts when I think that it’s been a year
And you always never care enough for me.
And you’re the one who always caused most of my tears.
How many times can a girl wish upon a star?
How many times do we lay there in silence,
Always hiding what we truly feel inside?
So close yet we’re always so far apart.
Falsified image of what we are.
Always never wanting it to end when we touched.
It satisfied you assuming that I’ll always be around.
When you call I always come running, never wanting it to be missed.
Make sure everything’s perfect before I open the door.
But when you’re gone I miss your eyes
I miss the laughter we share in the dark.
But the sunshine never seemed to shine bright enough…
I see clouds and the rain hide the tears I shed at night.
It seemed you take it all for granted.
I’m tired of acting nonchalant that's why it has to end.
You’re an empty canvas and I’m the uninspired artist.
Your action speaks louder than words.
I hear what you try to convey all along.
So it’s your turn to listen.
This is when I say never, even if I've always believed.
I’ll always remember your warmth touch.
But I never want to feel cold during those 6 nights.
I never want to feel lost in your eyes at night
Just to always see emptiness when morning comes around.
You always had me believing that you care.
It seemed to me you never knew what you've always had.
We both know that you’re replaceable…
I just happen to have fallen with the things you do.
It may take some time... that’s always true,
I know I will and can always move on.
Expressing these words as tears steadily flow
For my feelings for you left me feeling lost.
And as always the good in this goodbye is…
You will never ever see me cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

See the world thru my eyes...

See the world thru my eyes...
My eyes can't lie...it sees every thing! It shows everything!