About Me

My photo
Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
To know me is to feel my aura...you must be an intense person to understand me. I need poetry the way I need love, I need love to live. I love the rain because it inspires me. I aim to live a content life and enjoy the fruit of hard work. I believe that hard work paves our future. One cannot wish for a companion just to live, I believe that an empire can be built by two strong individual as long as the loyalty and interest have met their equilibrium to co-exist. I think life is simply lived at it's best when we simply learn to appreciate and love every moment we have living.

Friday, March 5, 2010

Karma ( I wrote this way back....)

lf in doubt of how you feel
And what you want is unclear
Be honest...
You owe yourself that much
What do you really want?
I offered you my all...
Pushed aside your chains
The cars, the cash, and your games
I only wanted you to be strong
To ignore temptations outside our home
But my heart can't hold on to you
When you give away whats just for us boo
I gave you too many last chances
Pushed aside my doubts and what-ifs..
But I woke up this morning
Realizing I can't be the lover that chases
Someone who wants to be free
I've felt the painful sting
From a heart that's never real.
The kind that feeds off of breaking another.
I won't try to change your mind
Or manipulate your heart to love mine
You know I'm that independant woman
Got my own place, my friends and family
Got my J.O.B more than you U.S.O.B
More than your sidekick hoe could ever be!
Don't you dare try to crawl back in my life
When you find out that...
Her love is based on your funds
Karma is calling your name outloud!

No comments:

Post a Comment

See the world thru my eyes...

See the world thru my eyes...
My eyes can't lie...it sees every thing! It shows everything!