About Me

My photo
Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
To know me is to feel my aura...you must be an intense person to understand me. I need poetry the way I need love, I need love to live. I love the rain because it inspires me. I aim to live a content life and enjoy the fruit of hard work. I believe that hard work paves our future. One cannot wish for a companion just to live, I believe that an empire can be built by two strong individual as long as the loyalty and interest have met their equilibrium to co-exist. I think life is simply lived at it's best when we simply learn to appreciate and love every moment we have living.

Friday, March 5, 2010

He Loves Her

I watched him...
...Smile back.
I saw him...
....Give her that hug
Like a movie...
...On a big screen
The world suddenly...
...Became still
And I could see...
...Every angle
Of the two of you...
In that...
...Passionate kiss
A nightmare...
...I couldn't wake up
And I tried...
...But that image
Was already...
...Carved in my heart
I don't understand...
...Why I can't believe
What's right before me...
...I knew about her
The one...
...He gave
His name to...
...And I was the one
That kept...
...The silly hopes
Of him coming back...
...I was amongst
The crowd...
...His eyes were
Only on hers...
...I became
The background...
...That became
The audience...
...The hit and run
Victim...
...Without one
Witness around...
...Why does he
Love her...
...The way he couldn't
Love me...
...When he
Kissed her...
...He would
Hold her tight...
And he...
...Loved her
The way...
...I loved him
This movie I can't pause...
...As I remember
The "We"...
...Left the "I"
To become "Them"...
...And he gave her
My forever more...
...But I somehow
Stayed in love...
...The way I have been
Just like before...
...This is my painful ending
Watching their happy beginning...

No comments:

Post a Comment

See the world thru my eyes...

See the world thru my eyes...
My eyes can't lie...it sees every thing! It shows everything!