About Me

My photo
Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
To know me is to feel my aura...you must be an intense person to understand me. I need poetry the way I need love, I need love to live. I love the rain because it inspires me. I aim to live a content life and enjoy the fruit of hard work. I believe that hard work paves our future. One cannot wish for a companion just to live, I believe that an empire can be built by two strong individual as long as the loyalty and interest have met their equilibrium to co-exist. I think life is simply lived at it's best when we simply learn to appreciate and love every moment we have living.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Still

It doesn’t get any easier everyday you are gone
It doesn’t get easier with every song that plays on
Cuz all I remember was our good times
The moments that made me fall in love with you
I guess I am still in denial
But reality yanks me right back
Back to the moment I heard your words
In your eyes my reflections fades
And your soul no longer matches my own
I know I can find another lover
Matter of fact he was holding me tight
A few hours later
Sippin on good drinks…
Listening to the DJ play reggae beats
But the alcohol didn't numb by heart
I find myself wishing it was you holding me
You dancing with me…
But I guess our time wasn’t meant to be
Part of me don’t want you to call
But my heart is dying
To hear you words…
The things you used to say
Just like when we lay…
In the dark together
You holding me…
But you lied…
You promised to never let go
And here we go
Apart…
With broken hearts
And another man wants
To have my heart
How do I say yes to another?
When you was all that I wanted
Then…
Now…
And still for my
Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

See the world thru my eyes...

See the world thru my eyes...
My eyes can't lie...it sees every thing! It shows everything!