About Me

My photo
Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
To know me is to feel my aura...you must be an intense person to understand me. I need poetry the way I need love, I need love to live. I love the rain because it inspires me. I aim to live a content life and enjoy the fruit of hard work. I believe that hard work paves our future. One cannot wish for a companion just to live, I believe that an empire can be built by two strong individual as long as the loyalty and interest have met their equilibrium to co-exist. I think life is simply lived at it's best when we simply learn to appreciate and love every moment we have living.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

REPOST: Uncle Wray & Nephew

Uncle Wray & Nephew

So I called my friend's uncle Wray to hang out
I was still feeling kinda low
The way Valentines day went down
I took him to hang with some friends
He always know just what to say
To spread wisdom to them
Each of us took a shot
To get a little of uncle Wray's advice
I told him my story and he nod
He said he got a Nephew for me
He said Nephew is a sure hit
So he called Nephew to come by
And we all hanged out throughout the night
I gotta say that Nephew is cute
Or am I tipsy from Uncle Wray's shot?
So the music took control
And I am between them two just grinding
All my girls were screaming loud
Saying "you go girl"
I was feeling the heat
Hmmm was that uncle Wray's hand by my "beep"?
Then I felt Nephew come around
He said he couldn't let Uncle have the all the fun
So I let myself go with uncle Wray's naughty Nephew
Gave him the best whine and grind that I knew
Before the night ended Nephew kissed my lips
It was sooo strong and sweet!
I knew I was sad that the night has ended
Uncle Wray and Nephew said goodbye
But they promised in June
For my b-day they'll come by
I closed my eyes cuz that night I was flying high!!!
But I am looking forward for another session
To hang with Uncle Wray & Nephew
For a naughty night out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

See the world thru my eyes...

See the world thru my eyes...
My eyes can't lie...it sees every thing! It shows everything!