About Me

My photo
Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
To know me is to feel my aura...you must be an intense person to understand me. I need poetry the way I need love, I need love to live. I love the rain because it inspires me. I aim to live a content life and enjoy the fruit of hard work. I believe that hard work paves our future. One cannot wish for a companion just to live, I believe that an empire can be built by two strong individual as long as the loyalty and interest have met their equilibrium to co-exist. I think life is simply lived at it's best when we simply learn to appreciate and love every moment we have living.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

REPOST: Minus thirty-six degrees

Minus thirty-six degrees
Posted February 20th, 2009 at 03:13am



GIRL:
Have you ever felt that warm feeling?
When something tears you apart
Like your heart don't want to beat
Nothing you can do to make it restart
Until it decides to heal itself
Since the saddest Valentines
When your actions made it clear
It's colder inside me
Than what this winter could bring
What's -36*C?
When in my heart it's minus you and me?
And our memories won't let me be
It's a reminder of the sweetest days
When you used to love me
I questioned myself and what I could do
If I cried and if I beg would it
Change the story to us to saying I do?
Would the sky be brighter
Than this winter blues?
At home I replay the same old tune
Singing out loud Mariah's
"I stay in love with you"
And every time
I try to see your face
And hear your voice
and when I start to feel a little ease
That feeling quickly disappear
And I hear the words
So clearly now
I sing the song
As if you can hear me somehow
"Inside I know it's over, you're really gone
it's killing me cuz there ain't nothing that I could do
Baby I stay in love with you"
Like a clock work my tears follows
Because I know I'm no longer there....
The more I want to love you
The less you care....
And you appear in my dreams
Only to disappear in my reality
And I'm left broken-hearted
While you destroy my sanity.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FLIP THAT SCRIPT...If I were a boy style :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


BOY:
What made you believe that
I gave you that feeling?
My intention was to be your glue
Not to be the reason you are teary
Your heart beat is my music and my melody
I never thought I'd be the reason it stop
Are you hearing yourself?
What's so important about Valentines?
There's no message in the action
What did it tell you dear?
It's colder outside
Cuz I know how it is to be between
You were my warmth in this winter dream
What's -36*C?
I know we'll change that In between the sheets!
Memories you don't have to keep
I plan to make your heart skip a beat
This is our sweetest days
Love is just another word of hearsay
I know myself
I know what I could do
Don't you sigh
I beg of you
Change the story you've been writing boo!
The sky is brighter when I am with you!
I don't want you to have the winter blues.
At home home we can play our own tune
Singing loud
Say my name
Say you love me
Baby I do care!
Let's listen to Babyface
In the background that song disappears
And I hear you moaning
Oooh it's the sweetest sound
I sing the song that you sing to
This collaboration can't be undone!
Like a clock work I check in and out!
Because I know you'll always be around
The more you love me
I try to act nonchalant
It's not that I don't care
I just don't want to be tied down..
You seem to be my dream
But my reality is too cruel
I've been your stand up man.
The last thing I want is to break your heart
One day I'll do you right
I can be a better man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

See the world thru my eyes...

See the world thru my eyes...
My eyes can't lie...it sees every thing! It shows everything!