About Me

My photo
Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
To know me is to feel my aura...you must be an intense person to understand me. I need poetry the way I need love, I need love to live. I love the rain because it inspires me. I aim to live a content life and enjoy the fruit of hard work. I believe that hard work paves our future. One cannot wish for a companion just to live, I believe that an empire can be built by two strong individual as long as the loyalty and interest have met their equilibrium to co-exist. I think life is simply lived at it's best when we simply learn to appreciate and love every moment we have living.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

REPOST: Freak Friday

Another challenge on line to talk about "Freaky Friday" as the title...I got tons of love for this piece lol...enjoy


To the left
To the right
My stilettos looking fly
Swaying hips
Got you hypnotized
My long hair
Got you to fantasize
Lick my lips
Made you wish
I smiled
That's your invite
"Uh-uh"
Step back please
I told you not to touch
Admire me...
Just watch
Left one
The other
To the right
You got me open
Come slide by
Check out
My thick thighs
Run your finger
Just like this
Follow the trace
With your tongue
And end it with a
Passionate kiss
You pulled me in
And grabbed my ooh
Honey slow down
We got all night
Are you hungry?
Let me feed you
Fill your hunger
And your cravings too
You got a sweet tooth?
I got something for you
Won't you lick it up
And suck it too
You're like a hard
Candy with a
Surprised center
Enticing my tongue
Got me wanting to
Let you
come
Over me
and
Take Control
Of this
Body
Cuz I know
That you want
To get freaky
It's Friday
No need to rush
My body
can last
From Friday
To Saturday
And to Sunday
Every minute
Every hour
I'm yours to
Discover
Just call me
Come over

No comments:

Post a Comment

See the world thru my eyes...

See the world thru my eyes...
My eyes can't lie...it sees every thing! It shows everything!