About Me

My photo
Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
To know me is to feel my aura...you must be an intense person to understand me. I need poetry the way I need love, I need love to live. I love the rain because it inspires me. I aim to live a content life and enjoy the fruit of hard work. I believe that hard work paves our future. One cannot wish for a companion just to live, I believe that an empire can be built by two strong individual as long as the loyalty and interest have met their equilibrium to co-exist. I think life is simply lived at it's best when we simply learn to appreciate and love every moment we have living.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

REPOST: Chocolate Martini

Chocolate Martini
Posted February 15th, 2009 at 03:35am


Mr. Bartender please create a magic for me
I'm craving a little sipping pleasure
Nothing seems to inspire me...
Like a rich taste of a decadent
Chocolate Martini
Served in a chilled sexy swerved glass
No one can resist to touch!
What a wondefully sinful way
To excite a martini glass!
Combine the
Godiva Chocolate liqueur
Creme de Cacao
And Goldenbarr Chocolate vodka
Into a cocktail
Shaker
Half full of cracked
Ice
Shaken
NOT
Stirred
Gently swirl in a circular motion
Strain that fine chocolate creation
Into my martini glass
The smell of vodka and chocolate
Enveloped me..
Hmmm as I raise the glass to my lips
Licking the rim with my tongue
So that my lipstick don't leave me...
Hmmm chocoliscioustini!

No comments:

Post a Comment

See the world thru my eyes...

See the world thru my eyes...
My eyes can't lie...it sees every thing! It shows everything!