About Me

My photo
Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
To know me is to feel my aura...you must be an intense person to understand me. I need poetry the way I need love, I need love to live. I love the rain because it inspires me. I aim to live a content life and enjoy the fruit of hard work. I believe that hard work paves our future. One cannot wish for a companion just to live, I believe that an empire can be built by two strong individual as long as the loyalty and interest have met their equilibrium to co-exist. I think life is simply lived at it's best when we simply learn to appreciate and love every moment we have living.

Monday, May 23, 2011

May 24 Long Weekend....So The World Didn't End...Miami is still HOT as EVER, I TWIT like a bird now and so much more....read!

Hello Readers, Lovers, Haters and even you Stalkers reading my blog, I thank you first and foremost because even though anonymous, it is still a good feeling :)




So the world did not end. I must admit that I was bugging when I heard that the US Government was handing out “Zombie Survival Kit”.



Who wouldn’t be scared? That’s the Government and that they probably know something and they are trying to "help" us fight the fuck-ups. IN Canada didn’t have any of those kits available but I do have my swords.

Yup just like these ones :)




I’ve watched a fair amount of Zombie inspired movies that I know a thing or two on how to fight them off. #1 rule DO NOT GET TO CLOSE. #2 RUN and FAST. #3 WEAPON you better have a long one, preferable something sharp or something that can smash a head...trust me it will be the best thing. NO GUNS...we all know that don't work!!! You have to know what type of zombie you are dealing with. Are they the brain dead kind or the ones that still can run and open doors.


I’m sorry I am not trying to scare you my faithful readers, but let’s just be safe and sorry and just research what we can do JUST INCASE it does happen. There are so many medicine labs in the world that test NEW meds on volunteers…who knows if Resident Evil type of infection would ever happen. If it did or is on it’s way….wtf are we to do?

WHAT ARE YOU GOIN TO DO????


Yes only GOD can tell when that time will be when he decides to call the names of the ones he wants to come home to heaven and cast away those who caused so much grief to this world. Until that day…we are at the mercy of the hands of those who has power.

So did you confess your sins before the midnight of May 21st? Did you get that big screen tv thinking you didn’t have to pay for it? Did you delay your bill payments? I stayed home with the man that I love and just left our faith in the hands of God. But we are good with him so we are not afraid at all.

LIVE YOUR LIFE RIGHT SO THAT YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE SCARED OF THAT SPECIAL DAY HE COMES TO ASK YOU A QUESTION.

Saturday show by The One and Only ILL VIBE SHOW Host DJ FLAV-ONE killed it!!!With new tracks by Keyshia Cole and Nicki Minaj. Some throw backs was on the playlist as well and let's just say that my booty did not want to sit! You all know that it takes the other DJ's to get on that level? Hmmm about 4 months! Just like Rihanna's song...we've done played it, twirked it, and scratched it for months...then all them other DJ's finally got the memo lol. You know who you heard that first! If you don't well NOW YOU KNOW. SO YOU BETTER TUNE IN NEXT SATURDAY and show LOVE :) Otherwise you are missing out!!! But for real...This show is the illest and worth checking out...put on your straight jacket first because it's gonna get crazy and YOU KNOW THIS MAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!


We dedicated 45 minutes of the old school throwback to my Brother Edgar for his 34th birthday! We love you and can't wait to see you soon!!!! You have been blessed with the best gift...A son and a beautiful wife...no other materialistic things can ever make you feel that good :) WE love you!

Now let’s talk sports…yup MIAMI IS BRINGING THE HEAT!!!!


They’ve beaten Chicago on both Miami and Bulls court…we all know haters out there can’t take it. But this is the game and that’s why we love it. Bosh is doing his thing…making history and all time career high. Lebron is just the unstoppable train…watch out. You might want to think twice before you decide to get in front of him. It’s been a bloody playoff for Wade for the man is focus. Miami just take your time with the ball…don’t rush the shot. You guys got this…just make every shot count. WE ARE COUNTING ON YOU GUYS TO BRING THE HIGHEST HEAT OF THE SUMMER!!!!

Hmmm I am feeling for some BBQ and a nice thick grilled BULLS and a tall Guinness for my man and red wine for me :) - just perfect! Got the GRILL to the PERFECT HEAT...some MIAMI sauce and a nice playoff BULLS :)






Twitter update: "if ur gonna beat the Heat, u better do it this year. They'll only get better each year" -Michael Jordan this morning. 5/23/2011! Even the best basketball player of all times knows what’s reaaaaally good 

All you haters can fall back!

Speaking of twitter…yes I am one of the last ones to get on the TWIT-CULTURE. It is addicting but I heard this saying that “Fb makes me hate some people I know and Twitter makes me like the ones I don’t” I don’t really agree on this but to each it’s own. I only add people I like to have around or know my life on my FB and the twitter is for promotional use and to just talk with celebs….how else would I be talking to Yoko Ono other than on my twitter? Or really chat with Dina from BT! She is really one of the coolest on TV personality that I know thus far!




Well you guys you know how it is…time to log out but I promise I will try to come by and add some of the thoughts….life just gets busy lately…If I have an iPhone maybe I can do this while I’m on the road  HINT HINT!

Yeah My bday is on June 26th, 2011….what should I do to celebrate?


Until next time…


Signing out…

~Always leaving you with exotic taste in your mouth~
Sabrosita

No comments:

Post a Comment

See the world thru my eyes...

See the world thru my eyes...
My eyes can't lie...it sees every thing! It shows everything!