About Me

My photo
Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
To know me is to feel my aura...you must be an intense person to understand me. I need poetry the way I need love, I need love to live. I love the rain because it inspires me. I aim to live a content life and enjoy the fruit of hard work. I believe that hard work paves our future. One cannot wish for a companion just to live, I believe that an empire can be built by two strong individual as long as the loyalty and interest have met their equilibrium to co-exist. I think life is simply lived at it's best when we simply learn to appreciate and love every moment we have living.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day and more...........

Hello Famz, Friends, Stalkers and yes you haters out there!


First of all, yes it's been a hot HOT minute since I logged on and shared some of my thought with y'all but you know it has been a very busy busy first half of 2011.

So let me start off by greeting Happy Mother's Day!!! to all you amazing women out there. Especial shout out goes to my Mother who embodies the perfect example of pure love. I thank you mama for the nine months you carried me, I thank you for the sacrifices you made for me, I thank you for your patience and understanding, and your forgiving hearth that's been tested many times. I know time will come for us to meet again, but until now I thank technology cuz I get to see your beautiful face. I get to hear your calming voice, but it never gets easier when I need to log off. So Mama this day is for you, I wish you knew just how much I love and adore you.

Okay...........................sigh.......it always breaks my heart when I talk about my Mom, it's a bitter sweet feeling. She's around but never beside me. I know God got a plan...I just hope soon I get to see her smile, not online, no on facebook but face to face.

So for you my readers, make sure that you hug your mom as much as you can because God knows how much I would love to hug mines.

Speaking of MOMS....women this is our day...which should be celebrated everyday. The amount of things moms does for us is out of this world. From the moment our little heartbeats was discovered in our moms belly, they took care of us and loved us unconditionally. Why just appreciate mom for one day? Yes DO IT ALL DAY!

Women we are the master of multi-tasking.

Imagine all the things we do in a day...IMAGINE what we've been doing all our lives? I thank each and one of you for everything that you do to make us all better. After all without women, who would give birth to the world?

Now some of you might mention "it takes two to tango" but let's face the facts...men doesn't have the capability of giving birth. And if it ever becomes a fact that men can get pregnant...I so bet ya that most men with reside at the highest mountain and swear off women for good. Now do not use Thomas Beatie since he was born a woman that modified the external of his biological gene thru operations but he still has the internal make of a woman, which therefore allowed him to have a baby....not just for the 1st time but 2nd time as well.

But this short blog is for the moms out there! We Salute you and I hope someday to join mommyhood :)

Until next time...
Signing out…

~Always leaving you with exotic taste in your mouth~
Sabrosita

No comments:

Post a Comment

See the world thru my eyes...

See the world thru my eyes...
My eyes can't lie...it sees every thing! It shows everything!