About Me

My photo
Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
To know me is to feel my aura...you must be an intense person to understand me. I need poetry the way I need love, I need love to live. I love the rain because it inspires me. I aim to live a content life and enjoy the fruit of hard work. I believe that hard work paves our future. One cannot wish for a companion just to live, I believe that an empire can be built by two strong individual as long as the loyalty and interest have met their equilibrium to co-exist. I think life is simply lived at it's best when we simply learn to appreciate and love every moment we have living.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Crossed

It’s like the sun and the ocean crossed paths
The inevitable finally happened
Unthinkable yet in my body it resides.
Time didn’t lose the ignition of our connection
In the core of my being I unknowingly kept you.
Locked away for the unpredicted future
It might be the burn that got to me
Or the gradual decrease of my control is taking a toll on me
I looked up the dark mysterious sky but there were no stars
For the wish was right in front us
Almost too bright for us to see
A grasp away from feeling you
You feeling the deepest of me
Chills intensify with every thought
Forbidden and unforgiving
Sincere yet selfish
Untamed with desire to lose control
A sudden burst of emotions took over
I felt you as the time ends never
Flashing moments of every time
Moments of us and we as one
And covertly affected as we went on our own ways
As I from the west and you to the east
And yearning to be side by side
I wish I could live this moment for life
But the time forces us to say goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

See the world thru my eyes...

See the world thru my eyes...
My eyes can't lie...it sees every thing! It shows everything!