About Me

My photo
Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
To know me is to feel my aura...you must be an intense person to understand me. I need poetry the way I need love, I need love to live. I love the rain because it inspires me. I aim to live a content life and enjoy the fruit of hard work. I believe that hard work paves our future. One cannot wish for a companion just to live, I believe that an empire can be built by two strong individual as long as the loyalty and interest have met their equilibrium to co-exist. I think life is simply lived at it's best when we simply learn to appreciate and love every moment we have living.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Randomness part dos!

Hello readers, lovers, haters and stalkers,

Life is so interesting in so many ways that I wonder sometimes if those who lost their minds are the lucky ones to find happiness in this confusing world, or are we the lucky ones not get caught in the maze?

Everything in life that we do is only worth it if we love it. Anything less than what we love is just a "duty". Love it or hate it or whatever it is that makes us tolerate things in our life defines us. What we are in this society. What we are capable of. What we are willing to fight for.

Personally after going through certain stages of my life, I still find myself in certain situations that makes me wonder WHY AM I DOING THIS? The reality hits, because I love life and everything it offers. My constant need to find "home" and "happiness" is my gasoline to be able to drive through obstacles.

Reading the news, watching shows, and the plain daily observations of my surroundings got me feeling overwhelmed. Taken back how the world in my younger years was so much calmer than the current one. I am not saying my world is upside down, but it just seems like the world with homeworks didn't seem so bad now right? When you have no rent and the only reason why you needed a job was to pay for your beeper. Ten dollar a month for my beeper was my expense too but with added rent and other "extra-fees" that my adopted parents decided to charge and this includes gifts for to a party hose and we are not invited to, church collections, groceries and did I not mention she was also receiving money from my real mother and never told us? Anyways I will discuss that soon but let's go back to the topic.

The media provides us with up to date information on what is happening around the world. Within a click of a mouse or a button we can find out how hard life is in other countries. STOP. THINK. Isn't it interesting that we search for "bad" events and the research on "good" events are lower? Why is it that we are so interested in the negativity of humanity as opposed to the great things about other country? Why does it take a war for any country to be on the front page?

I was reading about a convicted drug dealer whose drug consumptions all through the years finally caught up with him in a form of cancer. He is actually suing the government for not paying for his treatment bills. I'm sorry? Did I just read that? For not paying for his bills? Why does criminals get away with this? First they are participating in illegal events and then when they get caught they sit in jail with all the perks, might as well send them to Hilton. They free education, food, laundry, books, recreation facility and on top of that WE TAX PAYERS pay for their living expense. Usually the victims family are left to fend for themselves while criminals gets the bloody first class treatment! Tell me how fucked up that is!

I find it messed up.I really do.

The world WAS our oyster and turned into an escargo just for the rich to enjoy and those of us who can't seem to reach high are stuck with their dictations. To suffer regardless if it's mother nature's pms or if it's the government's pms.

So we are to enjoy what we can...and yet the most simple things in life is no longer free. LOVE has it's price which is our PRIDE. The pride that lingers in the air and pollute what's little left of purity. And then what are we? Unhappy ghost of the past world that used to have hopes and dreams. But now unless we are high on some drugs, prescriptions or not, it's hard to swallow the hits on our pride. It just continue to eat at us until one day the world would be just like residents evil...humans inflicted by anger and pain.

So much for this blog to be another damper...but hey it's raining and the news are coming in just like every raindrops on my window pane. Sigh.

I love the rain...until I felt my tears flowing with it.

Signing out....Sabrosita

No comments:

Post a Comment

See the world thru my eyes...

See the world thru my eyes...
My eyes can't lie...it sees every thing! It shows everything!