About Me

My photo
Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
To know me is to feel my aura...you must be an intense person to understand me. I need poetry the way I need love, I need love to live. I love the rain because it inspires me. I aim to live a content life and enjoy the fruit of hard work. I believe that hard work paves our future. One cannot wish for a companion just to live, I believe that an empire can be built by two strong individual as long as the loyalty and interest have met their equilibrium to co-exist. I think life is simply lived at it's best when we simply learn to appreciate and love every moment we have living.

Monday, February 22, 2010

A Penny For Your Thoughts?


What do you say when you hear a heart out of control?
What are the right words to connect to I love you so?
How important is time other than to recount moments with you?
For the days, months and years did not erase the memory of you…
What benefit does light have if darkness hid tears well from you?
What does it makes of you if loving you is all I do?
And what came upon me that compelled me to give my all to you?

What is love if love breaks hearts?
What is a heart without beating for love?
What is relationship if you can’t relate?
What is beauty if lies are what they only seek?
What is judgment if he who can opt out from making it?

What is pride if nothing really matters anymore?
What is ego without bruising another soul?
What is reality if in our dreams we are better off?

What are answers if it leaves questions unresolved?
What is forever if no one lives long enough to know?
And what questions do you have after reading my thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

See the world thru my eyes...

See the world thru my eyes...
My eyes can't lie...it sees every thing! It shows everything!