About Me

My photo
Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
To know me is to feel my aura...you must be an intense person to understand me. I need poetry the way I need love, I need love to live. I love the rain because it inspires me. I aim to live a content life and enjoy the fruit of hard work. I believe that hard work paves our future. One cannot wish for a companion just to live, I believe that an empire can be built by two strong individual as long as the loyalty and interest have met their equilibrium to co-exist. I think life is simply lived at it's best when we simply learn to appreciate and love every moment we have living.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Saturday - my 2 hours moment...

Hello Readers and Stalkers alike :P

So it's another Saturday,).

The Dj on the radio inspires my soul. His playlist inspires my body to feel certain type of ways that I need to just write...I love writing blogs as much as I love poetry. It runs in my body like an electric circuits and it is sometimes out of control.

I have more written works that could make you go crazy and will make you get at your lover :) But for now let's keep it soft...and soon time...I will hit you guys with something hard core ;)

At Last

Never knew I could feel this way
The kind that makes you just dance and sway
Never thought it’s possible to fall so fast
To feel that this might just last
To hear you say “I love you”
And I say it right back
To engrave your name in my heart

You managed to break down my wall
From the beginning I see no end to it all
We are beyond the physical
Equally you inspire my mind
I admire your dedication
I trust that you will protect my heart
I see it in your eyes
And all of the things you do
If only you could see
The kind of empire we could be

Promises are meant to be broken
So I guarantee my love is true
The intensity from the day we met
No one can compare to you

You’re the fire that ignites my body
Like a lighter to a half lit spliff
Craving your skin
Haunted by your touch
Enveloped by your scent
Savoring you inch by inch
Fever like symptoms
Travels down my body
When you slide inside of me

Your lips are so deadly
I die with every kiss
Your caress resurrects me
Each stroke takes me back in that zone
And I willingly lose control
Quivering...
Inhaling…
Exhaling…
As you reside inside me…
I asked God could this really be?
At last my man found me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

See the world thru my eyes...

See the world thru my eyes...
My eyes can't lie...it sees every thing! It shows everything!