About Me

My photo
Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
To know me is to feel my aura...you must be an intense person to understand me. I need poetry the way I need love, I need love to live. I love the rain because it inspires me. I aim to live a content life and enjoy the fruit of hard work. I believe that hard work paves our future. One cannot wish for a companion just to live, I believe that an empire can be built by two strong individual as long as the loyalty and interest have met their equilibrium to co-exist. I think life is simply lived at it's best when we simply learn to appreciate and love every moment we have living.

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Space

I felt your words like a surgeons knife
Cutting through my wounded pride
As if you've muted my freedom of speech
And I can't believe you're the reason for my tears
Unsure of your anger
Unaware that I was a bother
I heard your words so loud and clear
A space and you don't want me near
You've been holding not to explode
I thought I was making you feel good?
Like a genie your wish is my command
I'll keep my distance
I'll get over this for once
You've been cold
You've been mean
I am not to blame for anything!
What made you think it's okay to scream?
If you didn't want it just end it with me
Let me make it easy for you my dear
I'm already gone and you are free
I got other men who wants what you got so easily
The only problem I got right now...
How to get rid of your presence in my heart
A space I thought you wanted for life?
Niagara falls will have to wait...
Until the right one comes around.
I guess you ain't my valentine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

See the world thru my eyes...

See the world thru my eyes...
My eyes can't lie...it sees every thing! It shows everything!