About Me

My photo
Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
To know me is to feel my aura...you must be an intense person to understand me. I need poetry the way I need love, I need love to live. I love the rain because it inspires me. I aim to live a content life and enjoy the fruit of hard work. I believe that hard work paves our future. One cannot wish for a companion just to live, I believe that an empire can be built by two strong individual as long as the loyalty and interest have met their equilibrium to co-exist. I think life is simply lived at it's best when we simply learn to appreciate and love every moment we have living.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Be thankful...it's really not that hard!

Hello Readers, Lovers, Haters and even you Stalkers reading my blog, I thank you first and foremost because even though anonymous, it is still a good feeling :)

It has been a hot hot minute since I updated you with my life, love, and my world – and my review on them…not necessarily in that order 

So everyone was all up the special date October 10, 2010 – the big 10-10-10, is the hottest hit in email threads of pass the luck or face missing it. Now to whoever spread the rumor that this happens every 823 years and the 10-10-10 happens every 1000 years? Where is the concrete evidence of this observation? Was it based on our new technology calculations? Or do we have the calendar records of the past dates or reoccurrences? So someone about 2000 to 3000 years ago took a note of “Hmmm wonder if this date will repeat?” and somehow passed this “scientific assignment” to their kids and theirs kids and their kids over thousands of years…anyways that just what I thought of the first time I read the email thread.

The long weekend that leads to the Canadian Thanksgiving came and gone but do we stop giving thanks and appreciating those we love? I think NOT. We should always be thankful for our daily blessings. We should also be thankful for the rough days as those moments helps us appreciate the best times.

With so many different cultures it’s almost irrelevant to figure out whose tradition was it to begin with right? It’s a nice tradition to gather our loved ones or spend it with a special someone to cherish the blessings and give thanks. Now I feel that we should always give thanks on a daily, this special day reminds those who tend to forget to take weekend to find their way home or take a moment to reflect back. To make amends or simply be thankful…hence name of the day is…THANKSGIVING DAY . Why Americans has it on a different date…is another story 

This past Thanksgiving I had so much to be thankful for. Not just the blessings but the also the obstacles that I went thru to get to where I am and appreciate what I have. Would you believe that just over a year ago I would have never thought that I would be HAPPY. Yes it’s a word that at one time seem to be so far fetch. I thought being HAPPY is something that only happens in movies. But hey here we are, and you are reading how happy a girl can be as a woman. It does really take that much to reach contentment in life. But it’s something that one must really know WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY?


“I give thanks to the Lord up above for life, for our health, for love, for his ever forgiving heart. I give him thanks and praise for his constant guidance that lights the path I take. I give him thanks for the family and friends in my life, near and far. I thank him for our job that allows us to put the bread and butter on our table. May the lord constantly bless the food we eat and that it may nourish our body to draw strength to fight the evil temptations that crosses our path. I pray for the Lord to never give up on us, to always be part our lives because without him our life would be chaotic….amen!”

Anyways, here's a start to so many other entries that I will be posting. Life's busy schedule kept me away but soon time I will have more for you to read, to think about and hopefully compels you to comment because I LOVE reading what YOU think of MY BLOG :)

Signing out...

~Always leaving you with exotic taste in your mouth~
Sabrosita

No comments:

Post a Comment

See the world thru my eyes...

See the world thru my eyes...
My eyes can't lie...it sees every thing! It shows everything!