About Me

My photo
Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
To know me is to feel my aura...you must be an intense person to understand me. I need poetry the way I need love, I need love to live. I love the rain because it inspires me. I aim to live a content life and enjoy the fruit of hard work. I believe that hard work paves our future. One cannot wish for a companion just to live, I believe that an empire can be built by two strong individual as long as the loyalty and interest have met their equilibrium to co-exist. I think life is simply lived at it's best when we simply learn to appreciate and love every moment we have living.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

If I could have anything...I'd ask to be his everything

At last I found what I've been missing out on
The kind that takes you so high up in this world
When nothing make sense his love clears the air
With his love I know I could do it all
It may not be easy to love me
But he excels on understanding me
What would I do without his hugs & kisses
Without him my morning won't be easy
The nights would be too cold
Never ending restless sleeps
My desires would be just cravings.
Without his arms to hold me
I'd be so incomplete.
I know in my heart I deserve him...
He deserves my everything...
I am looking forward to what our future holds
For eternity I'd be infinitely his.
My heart, my body, my mind, my soul
Found in his heart my forever home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Lyrics | Alicia Keys lyrics - Unthinkable lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment

See the world thru my eyes...

See the world thru my eyes...
My eyes can't lie...it sees every thing! It shows everything!